Dispute Resolution With Cyndy Rochford
Honesty, cooperation, integrity, and professionalism are the principles I embrace while helping my clients achieve successful, healthy, and lasting resolutions.
Are you ready to consider dispute resolution with Rochford Law & Mediation?
Benefits of Dispute Resolution With Cyndy Rochford
Choosing dispute resolution with a specially trained and certified professional is an investment in you and your family’s healing and future well-being. When you work with me, benefits you’ll experience include:
- Creative and cooperative problem solving that avoids adversarial positions and promotes negotiation in good faith to ensure that the needs of all parties are met sensitively and with dignity (spouses, children, and elders).
- Reduced stress by engaging in real, open discussion in a calm and safe environment to achieve the goal of a tension-free resolution.
- Opportunities to learn improved communication tools and effective problem-solving techniques from an experienced practitioner of mediation and collaborative law. This is especially beneficial for clients who will continue to co-parent children once their divorce is finalized.
- A supportive team approach to help you navigate a difficult and emotional time. Consultation with, as appropriate, independent third party professionals to offer guidance in areas such as cash flow, tax consequences, health care management, and co-parenting.
- Retaining control by making your own decisions instead of relying on a third party (i.e. a judge or court). You, the clients, are the ultimate decision makers on the critical issues that will affect your lives.
- Saving time by avoiding the delays of the court system, allowing your family to move forward with your lives.
- Saving money by avoiding litigation and using an attorney mediator who can draft the Separation Agreement and prepare the necessary legal paperwork.