Cynthia S. Rochford, Esq. is an attorney trained in collaborative law, divorce mediation, and elder care mediation. Guiding people as they make some of the most difficult decisions of their lives is a mission she takes on with gentle clarity.
She is a compassionate, skilled practitioner with personal experience. When you need to navigate the business of divorce and elder-related challenges, Cyndy offers a calm, neutral environment allowing you to make the informed decisions needed to move forward.
Cyndy is an attorney admitted to practice in New York.
Additional Credentials and Training:
- Juris Doctor from The George Washington University Law School
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University
- Training in Divorce and Family Mediation from the Center for Resolution and Justice in Buffalo, New York, and The Mediation Center, Inc. in Rochester, New York.
- Elder mediation training at Elder Decisions in Boston, MA, and the Mediation Training Group, Inc. in Orlando, FL
Cyndy is an active member of:
- Monroe County Bar Association and its Family Law Section
- The New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area
- Rochester Association of Family Mediators
- New York State Council of Divorce Mediation
- G.R.A.P.E. – Greater Rochester Area Partnership for the Elderly
- CLC Employee Assistance Program
Cyndy is also part of the University of Rochester (E.A.P.) Employee Assistance Program.